Celebrating Splash Mates
We're back with another contest to Celebrate our Splash Mates. Last time, you told us about your favorite moments from past years of Splash. This time, we want you to create a video that tells your Splash House story. You're encouraged to get creative on this video content and to make something that truly shows what your weekend with your friends in Palm Springs is all about.
One winner will receive a hotel package to Splash House 2020 (either June or August edition) and five other winners will each receive two general admission passes to Splash House 2020 (either June or in August edition) and two general admission passes to the after-hours event held at the Palm Springs Air Museum (on the same days as the festival passes).
- You and your friend's Splash House preparation
- Road trips out to Splash House
- Interviews of friends and people why they love Splash House
- First person experiences of Splash House
- Get creative!
If you'd like to participate, please create and capture video content before and/or during Splash House this August and send it to us after the event using the form below. We will be featuring the winners and our other favorites on our social channels over the next 6 months.
Submit Your Video
Grand Prize: 1 hotel package to Splash House 2020 (either June or August edition)
Secondary Prizes: Five other winners will each receive two general admission passes to Splash House 2020 (either June or in August edition) and two general admission passes to the after-hours event held at the Palm Springs Air Museum (on the same days as the festival passes)
Submissions will be accepted for review August 8th - August 25th, 2019 at 11:59pm PST. The winners will be selected and announced in January of 2020.
Judged by: Splash House Art Direction Team
45% creativity of concept and theme of the video submitted
45% visual and aesthetic appeal of the video
10% Fits with Festival aesthetic
- You are not allowed to bring professional cameras (defined as having a detachable lens) on-site. All video content must be captured using smart phones, GoPros, travel cameras, or other simple video capture devices.
- Each entrant must submit both the video content piece and fill out the explanation portion of form that describes the video concept.
- The submission must be a piece created specifically for the festival.
- The submission must be a piece created by entrant, featuring images, text, audio and ideas that entrant owns all the rights to, or has permission to use.
- All submissions should be sent at the highest possible resolution and should be either MP4 or MOV format.
- Do not submit inappropriate content or you will be disqualified.
- By submitting video content, you agree to take responsibility for the rights and consents of all people featured therein.
- By submitting uploading photos and/or video for this contest here, you grant us permission to use these photos and/or video, including online and on social media.
- You are not permitted to capture, display or use in any way images, audio or audiovisual content of artist performances at the festival.
*See the contest’s official rules for additional information and detail.
Terms and Conditions